Try these soft, yummy healthy oatmeal cookies, without added sugar, gluten or dairy!
2 Ripe bananas, mashed with a fork
1/3 C. natural peanut butter (no salt, sugar, etc)
2/3 C. unsweetened applesauce
1 Tsp. vanilla
1/2 Tsp. cinnamon
Dash of ground nutmeg
1 1/2 C. old fashioned oats
1/4 C. unsalted nuts (dry roasted peanuts, pecans, walnuts)
1/4 C. chocolate chips (I use bitter sweet chips, you can use semi sweet)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or place parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
2. Mix together the bananas, peanut butter, applesauce, vanilla, and spices.
3. Add in the oats, nuts, and chocolate chips; stir until well combined
4. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of mixture onto cookie sheet, leaving an inch between cookies (cookies will not flatten when baked so flatten here if you want flatter cookies).
5. Bake for 20 minutes; take out and put on a cooling rack.