Try this sauteed greens recipe and you'll never look at greens the same way again!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Yields: 5 servings
1. Wash the greens well. Chop them into bite-sized pieces. You may want to chop the stems thinner and keep them separately.
2. In a large skillet heat olive oil. Add garlic, hot pepper flakes and stems (if desired) and sauté until garlic just begins to turn golden.
3. Add the greens and stir-fry until all the leaves are wilted.
4. Add 1/4 cup water if the pan seems too dry and continue to stir-fry until the greens are done to your liking.
5. Sprinkle with salt, vinegar or lemon juice and serve immediately.